Early Bird Auction Tickets are available until September 30th. Tickets can be purchased in the school office or online.
Our auction website is now up and running. We have many volunteer opportunities before, during and after the event and could really use your help. This is our PTA’s biggest fundraiser and it’s a great opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers. It’s also a lot of fun. Sign up to volunteer today! You can also buy your tickets, make a donation, or become a sponsor online.
We are looking for volunteers to help with our NDE PTA Welcome Back Coffee onWednesday, August 23rd. Please sign up if you can help!
We are looking for volunteers to help with our paper(less) parade on Monday, August 21st. Please sign up if you can help!
For more information, see the DJUSD Online Re-Enrollment 2017-2018 page.
May is bike month at NDE! There are fun biking activities planned for every Wednesday in May.
Every child that walks or bikes to school and scans in on Wednesdays in May will receive a raffle ticket! Contact Michelle Livingston for more information about signing up your child to scan in our Active4Me program.
Wednesday Events (Updated)
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 1:30-3:30 p.m. Bike Rodeo. Please complete a release form in order for your student to participate.
- Wednesday, May 10th, 8:00-8:30 a.m. Walk and Bike to School Day- every child that walks or bikes to school will receive a treat and a raffle ticket. There will be many awesome prizes!
- Wednesday, May 17th: Most Decorated Bike Contest Students are encouraged to decorate their bikes at home, and come ready to compete in a competition for the Most Decorated Bike after school on Wed. Some decorating materials will be provided before school that day for those who forgot to decorate at home. Prizes will be awarded to the most creative bikes!
- Wednesday, May 24th: Kidical Mass Bike Ride from NDE to the Farmer’s Market The city of Davis is teaming up with NDE to shut down B St to traffic, so that our group of bikers can take back the streets! We’ll meet in the front of NDE at 5:00 p.m., and bike together to the farmer’s market for a night of bonding with school friends over dinner and fun at the park.
- Wednesday, May 31st: Plan to stay after school to cheer on your favorite teacher in the always-exciting Teacher Bike Race! The PTA will be selling popsicles for $1/each, so don’t forget to bring along a dollar. All money raised will go towards the purchase of a Sno-Cone maker for the school. We plan to buy it in time for the 6th grade carnival!
NDE is again holding a friendly competition with Willet Elementary School to see which school will have the most scans in the month of May. Rumor has it that the winning school will host a very fun event, featuring Principal Roseen and Willett’s principal, Mrs. Perry. Help us win-please walk or bike to school every day in May, and don’t forget to scan!
If you’re interested in helping out, sign up today.