Scrip is an easy way to raise funds for our school. When you register for one of our Scrip programs, a percentage of the sale is paid to NDE at no extra cost to you. You can participate in Scrip by shopping locally or online.
There are several ways you can participate in the NDE Scrip program and each of them earns money for the school at no cost to you! You can:
- register for grocery Scrip.
- purchase gift cards with a Paper Scrip order.
- register your credit card with eScrip.
- update your AmazonSmile Organization to North Davis Elementary PTA.
If you buy groceries, go out to dinner occasionally, or like to give out gift cards as presents, then Scrip is an easy way for you to help our school!
Register for Grocery Scrip
- Safeway Register your Safeway club card to NDE at escrip.com. NDE’s ID# is 137146125. You can also call (800) 700-5655. Safeway requires cards be re-registered each year. To re-register your card, go to escrip.com to re-register your card or complete the Safeway eScrip from and return it to the office and the PTA will do this for you.
- Nugget Swipe your Nugget Scrip card. Cards are available at the paper parade or in the NDE office. Nugget requires you to re-register your card each year. Simply go to either http://scrip.nuggetmarket.com or http://www.f4lscrip.com and follow the simple steps to reactivate your card. You DO NOT have to create a new account! If you have forgotten your password, click on the red link that reads “Forgot Your Password?” As long as a scrip card is reactivated by August 31, all donations earned for the month of August will be honored. Beginning September 1 if you have not completed the reactivation process your scrip card will become inactive until you do so.
- Save Mart Supermarkets will donate up to 3% of qualified* purchases to NDE. Sign-up online.
- Co-op Purchase Co-op scrip using the Paper Scrip order form.
Purchase Gift Cards with a Paper Scrip Order
You can order gift cards at NDE. Use your gift cards as presents, for your own monthly expenses (Target, Starbucks, Old Navy, Arco, etc.), or for one-time purchases (Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.). We’ve noted the percentage of profit that NDE receives for each gift card on the order form.
- Download the Paper Scrip order form and complete the form with the Scrip you want to purchase for the month. If you are interested in a particular company that is not listed, www.glscrip.com has an extensive list, which can be added to the blank area of the form.
- Leave the form with a check payable to NDE PTA in the envelope within our school office. Orders are due the first Wednesday of each month.
- Pick up your Scrip in front of the NDE office before or after school the next week.
- Enjoy your Scrip and the good feeling you get from giving back to your children’s school and the community!
Register your Credit Card with eScrip
eScrip and hundreds of merchant partners have created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases to your chosen group. You shop the way you like to shop for groceries, clothing, travel and entertainment. It’s simple and convenient, all you need to do is register your debit, credit and some in-store cards (i.e. Macy’s). Everytime you shop at a preferred partner the school earns a percentage.
Register your current credit cards online at www.escrip.com or over the phone at 8007005655, NDE’s ID # is 137146125. (Note – this is the same company that registers Safeway cards).
Update your AmazonSmile Organization and .5% of the purchases that you make at Amazon will be donated to our PTA.
To change your AmazonSmile Organization:
- Sign in to AmazonSmile on your computer or device.
- Go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, then select the option to Change your Charity.
- Select North Davis Elementary PTA.