Student registration for North Davis Elementary for the 2014/15 school year, NDE’s Paper Parade, will take place on Monday, August 25 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at North Davis.
Please go to the North Davis website: http://northdavis.djusd.net/parents
There are three categories of forms you will need to print. At least some of them are required, so read the instructions.
- Davis Joint Unified School District Forms: Summary Signature Form is Required; Free Reduced Lunch form recommended; many other forms available.
- North Davis Elementary School Site Form Emergency Cards will be available in person at the school only.
- NDE PTA Forms: Please join, be in our student directory, hopefully volunteer and plan to purchase scrip throughout the year.
- Print all of the forms required for your family and the optional ones you are interested in.
- Complete the forms in the comfort of your own home.
- Bring all the forms to the “Paper Parade” on Monday, August 25.
- Emergency cards will be given to you at the Parade to fill out there; please bring your emergency contact information (doctor dentist, insurance phone numbers and addresses, as well any other emergency contact information).
- Bring your checkbook or cash so that you can:
- Join the PTA – $10 per person
- Make a contribution to the Field Trip Fund – Suggested donation $25 per student
- Buy “A Night of Giving” auction tickets – $25 per person (Early Bird Rate before October 1st) (you can buy your tickets on line this year as well, we’ll show you how)
- Order Scrip
If you do not have access to a computer, forms will be available at the Paper Parade or you can pick them up at the NDE office between August 19 – 25.
After all your forms have been turned in at the Paper Parade, you will receive your class/teacher assignment(s) for your student(s).