The Innisbrook gift and gift wrap sale is underway. Catalogs and order forms were sent home with our students last week and we’ve already received some orders! For those of you who haven’t placed your orders yet, here are some helpful tips:
- Collect orders from friends and family and record them on your worksheet.
- Enter orders from your worksheet at Innisbrook.com (Our school number is 105554).
- Print and return your payment voucher to the NDE office along with cash & check payments.
- Keep your worksheet for distributing orders.
After you register your child online, you can forward a link to your out-of-town friends and family, so that they can place orders at Innisbrook.com. Your child will receive credit for these sales too, and earn prizes!
If you do not have Internet access, simply return your order form with payment to the NDE office.
Additional incentives for student participation:
- All students who register online or by turning in their worksheet to the office (regardless of sales) will receive a superhero wristband for their participation!
- Random raffles during this last week to win superhero sunglasses (50 to be given away!) and 3 Superhero Hippos!
- The top 50 sellers will enjoy “Pizza with the Principal”!
- The class with the most sales and participation will win for their teacher a $50 gift certificate to Innisbrook!
Thank you for your support. The money we raise from this sale helps fund programs that directly benefit NDE kids, such as art, music, reading, and fitness — and we keep 50% of the profits! For more information or questions contact Innisbrook Customer Service by e-mail or phone 877-525-5608, or contact NDE parent Amy McNece by e-mail or phone 530-758-6437