4th Annual Jog-a-thon at North Davis Elementary – April 15th, 2020
Our goal is to raise $12,000 (which is the equivalent of $20 per student)
We LOVE the jog-a-thon because unlike many fundraisers, 100% of the profits go to our school and the whole school can participate!
Funds raised from this event go right back into PTA sponsored programs and teacher grants that directly benefit our kids!
- The Jog-a-thon will be held at NDE during school on Wednesday, April 17th
- Each class will run for 30 minutes around a special course on campus
- We will track each student’s progress by marking cards for each lap
- Students can walk, run, skip or jump around the course at their own pace
- Hydration Stations will be set up on our course
- We want all students to be able to participate! If your child is unable to walk or run for a 30-minute period, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your child’s teacher so that we can make alternate arrangements for your child to be involved in our Jog-a-thon.
Donation Details and Incentives
- Our goal is for each student to raise $20 in donations
- Checks can be made out to NDE PTA
- A $20 gift card (kids can choose from a list) will be awarded in each grade
- to the student who has the most # of sponsors (7 prizes total)
- to the student who has run the most laps (7 prizes total)
- 3 Class Parties will be awarded.
- One to the class that has the most # of sponsors (all grades)
- Two to the class that has run the most laps (one awarded for grades K-3 and one awarded for grades 4-6)
To be eligible for a prize, donations must be turned in by Friday, April 26th
Once forms are distributed, donations can be turned in at any time to the NDE front office or returned to your child’s teacher.