7th Annual Jog-a-thon at
North Davis Elementary
We LOVE the jog-a-thon because unlike many fundraisers, 100% of the profits go to our school and the whole school can participate!
Funds raised from this event go right back into PTA sponsored programs and teacher grants that directly benefit our kids!
- The Jog-a-thon will be held at NDE during school on Thursday, September 21st.
- Each class will jog for 20 minutes around a special course on campus. (Kindergarten 15 minutes)
- We will track each student’s # of laps. Course lengths will be grade appropriate.
- Students can walk, run, skip or jump around the course at their own pace
- Water will be provided at various stations around the course.
- We want all students to participate! If your child is unable to walk for a 20-minute period, please contact fundraisingVP@ndepta.com or your child’s teacher so that we can make alternate arrangements for your child to be involved.
FUNDRAISING DETAILS & INCENTIVES
- Our goal is for each student to raise $50 in donations.
- Donations can be paid via cash, checks payable to “NDE PTA,” or electronic payment (Link to come!) or your child’s 99pledges page.
- Information on how to use 99pledges will be emailed to all families!
- For each grade, the class with the highest average number of laps wins a Classroom Party before Thanksgiving!
- Students who raise more than $100 or complete more than 20 laps (do both and get your name entered twice!) will be entered in a raffle to win gift cards from local stores!
- To be eligible for a prize, pledge forms and donations must be turned in by September 29.
- Forms and donations can be turned in anytime to the NDE front office or your child’s teacher.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Need more donations sheets? Pick them up in the front office.